la.vida.loca

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

 **DISCLAIMER** this post is kinda lame.

I haven't blogged in a while...partly because I have better things to do nowadays.... but I promised a certain someone (THALIA MENDOZA a.k.a. {ice}) I would blog :)

SOOO here is what my life has been like recently...
 


And thus began my turning point...

So, for all of you who know me, you probably know that I wasn't the fondest of Utah.  I was sent to BYU and I was determined to fight it.  But, recently my eyes have been opened... thanks to a certain few.  I am grateful for the craziness, late nights, hikes, hang out seshs, road trips, new experiences, and new friends.  I love my friends.  Like a wise person once said, "There is just some energy that has brought us together."  And I believe it.

Crazy that life brings exactly what/who we need.

Anyways, Utah has grown on me. 

Embrace life and what it gives you.

SIDE NOTE: This is just something I thought about the other day.... part of my mind expanded... I totally bag on Utah girls... I will admit.  I think they're lame and pretty much the same.  BUT, I am the product of a 100% authentic Utah girl.  IRONIC.  So rock on Utah girlies.  Do yo thang.  I guess you're not all that bad ;)


"A mind once expanded can never return to it's original dimensions."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tear*
seriously.
love you assshhlaa<3

Eva Padilla said...

Your drawings do it for me!
I love you. Miss you!

Rodney and Kylee said...

Ash, I never thought I'd see the day! Glad you're slowly but surely liking BYU. Miss you! -Kylee