JERSEY SHORE

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Okay, so before I begin my rant about the worst show on TV, I would like to share the conversation we had in my exercise physiology class today.

SO... Dr. Vehrs, before handing out our final, started to wish us a happy Christmas break.  The conversation went something like this...

Dr. Vehrs: I hope that everyone has a great Christmas break.  Is anyone doing anything particularly exciting?  Any weddings or births?  I usually get a few weddings from each class.  Oh, and one of our classmates has just had twins. (everyone congratulated the new mom.)
....and another is the hospital right now getting ready to deliver!"
Classmate: No, Dr. Vehrs!  She's right here!

My classmate pointed to the girl sitting behind her.  This girl looked totally frazzled.  She was in sweats with her hair all sorts of crazy.  She could barely answer and said...

Pregnant girl:
Ya...I'm in labor.
Me: WHAT THEEE... REALLY?  She is in labor and came to take our final!!!
Dr. Vehrs: Uhh well, okay.  I DID deliver one of my daughters!  So if you need any help just let me know!

I thought I had seen it all.  But that certainly took the cake for crazy things I have experienced at BYU.  That is either complete insanity or complete and total dedication.
.................................
Now to what I was originally going to write about... Jersey Shore.
I am all for reality TV.  In fact, I love reality TV.  But this show is seriously horrible.  I don't know if it is that they do absolutely nothing worth mentioning all day long or if that it is full of almost the trashiest people I have ever come across.  Is Jersey really like this?  Full of super-gelled fake-tan tools?



and cake-face skanks? 

 I really hope not.  I guess assuming all New Jersey-ans are like the cast is kind of like saying everyone from the IE is a bro/bro-hoe.

While we probably don't have enough dumpsters to fit all of the bros/bro-hoes in the IE, we are certainly not JUST bros and their hoes.  Either way, this show is ridiculously horrible.  DON'T WATCH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for jersey shoreee (: haha my favorite is snooki she's the most ghetto one, yes the brown one hahahahaha

Ashlaay said...

they are all brown... hahaha
if i had to choose one snooki would be my fave probably bc she is the most ridiculous