Ashley is in a bad mood.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things I hate....

I hate when people chew with their mouths open.
I hate that I am so far from home.
I hate that I procrastinate.
I hate when people call me lazy.
I hate that I don't live up to my parents' expectations.
I hate that I don't workout everyday.
I hate when people bite their nails.
I hate manginas.
I hate that I always get involved with manginas.
I hate that I get booted off the court every night at the gym because apparently girls don't know how to play basketball.
I hate being a friend of convenience.
I hate people who think they can treat others like crap.
I hate girls who constantly talk about boys.
I hate hypocrits.
I hate the Utah Jazz.
I hate that I didn't try harder last semester.
I hate doing laundry.
I hate bacon and sausage.
I hate that I can't go back in time.
I hate that I keep making the same mistake.
I hate the word crotch.
I hate Utah drivers.
I hate slow drivers.
I hate obnoxious people.
I hate people who judge me by my religion.
I hate abortion.
I hate rude people.
I hate conceited people.
I hate that the cast of the Hills is so rich and famous for doing absolutely nothing.
I hate hearing about how cool the cast of the Hills is.
I hate icy roads.
I hate that I don't ride my bike more often.
I hate that I have lost contact with so many good friends.
I hate needy girls.
I hate that I can't hold grudges.
I hate user friends.
I hate that I am not with my family more often.
I hate that I have such a horrible memory.
I hate speeding tickets.
I hate that I am still dependent on my parents.
I hate when people assume.
I hate gold diggers.
I hate not being able to fall asleep.
I hate that I am so scared of ghosts.
I hate liberals...haha jk.
I hate New Moon.
I hate being bored.
I hate that I can't think of everything I hate.

I hate that I hate so many things.

2 comments:

Eva Padilla said...

Well said.

Hermana Boyer said...

Way to write it down because I'm too lazy to even do that. I hate being lazy :(