memories.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SOOO, something kind of crazy happened to me recently.  My good ol' friend Laura texted me and said  
"Omg ash i'm looking at our pics from summer '06
and i swear to cuss the guy who cut our hair is 
justin freakin bobby from the hills!!"
At first, I didn't believe it.  I mean, he LOOKS like Justin Bobby.  But, I DOUBT it's him.  Soo, I asked the authority on the topic... pop culture expert and friend, Thalia Mendoza. haha.  She confirmed that it WAS Justin Bobby! 

 Baaasically what happened was.... I was living at my grandpa's in Newport.  Laura came down for a couple days and we decided to go to the US Open of Surfing.  Hurley just haaappened to be giving free hair cuts.  But, the catch was that you had to get the same hair cut as their model.  Laura and I have never been known to pass up something FOR FREE.  Sooo, we got the hair cut :)




...probably the coolest hair cut we've ever gotten.  And what makes it even better is that it was done by the oh so sexy Justin Bobby (before he was famous for being a jerk)... and it was FREE!  The REAL shocker is that he was really talented!  Whodda thunk someone on The Hills actually has some talent?! hahah.


So, I'm dedicating this blog to the super amazing summer of 2006.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats righht!! whoopty whooop! THATS MEEE<3
haha its totally Justin Bobby. His teeth even look like justin bobby's tteth. Don't ask me how I know that hahaha but its is. and im jealous---_____---

you looked like you had an amazing summer, and i LOVE the tan<3 brown is the way to bee.

Ashlaay said...

hahah. yaa...
it was definitely top 3 summers :)
i wish i was still that brown :/
maybe this summer! haha

Eva Padilla said...

So legit!!!

Hermana Boyer said...

That waas so creative. Lets recreate it this summer. I'm moving back you should come visit if you don't decide to move back too :)