Winter Break

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, I had an awesome winter break but it was waaaay too short.  This is how it happened...kinda.... I have a reaaally bad memory.
-arrived in CA
-recovered from my finals
-shopped with Mom
-dinner with Mom, Petra, and Connor
-hair cut
-swam with Dad
-CHRISTMAS!
-bbq at Ronit's
-sleepover at Joi joi's with smav
-made homemade pasta :)
-drew got food poisoning due to avi's "special" surprises in the pasta
-hung out with mom
-lunch with mandi, mama barbara, and grams.
-ticket to ride! with ev
-fashion district with thali :)
-bike ride
-dinner with joia, avi and nicole

-THEN NEW YEAR'S!!!
....reasons I had the best new years ever.
1. awesome music
2. with my favorite people
3. in LA
4. dancing for hourrsss

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

fancy.that said...

omg looove this post and the fact that you have a blog!!
you should check mine out!! its fashion blog but its still a work in progress..
http://fixmefancy.com/

Eva Padilla said...

Oh yes!!! Ticket to Ride... I knew it would make your list =]

Anonymous said...

It was NOT my fault Drew got sick! The pasta rocked